Trans* Children are our children!
Trans* Youth are our youngsters! We want them to be loved!
But are they?…….
Are they receiving the care and support they need?
In the community & in the schools,
in health care, both physical and psychological,
in the universities & in their places of work,
in their families & relationships,
in legal frameworks & in governments!
These are the questions that this Erasmus+ project,
‘Let’s Change the PACE’
seeks to address and bring to the attention of policymakers and governments.
This project brings together several organisations from different European Countries – Italy, Malta, Portugal, Serbia and Spain – working together with the European Network of Parents of LGBTI+ Persons (ENP) – the umbrella organization.
- Webinar 1: To explore parents & professionals’ experiences
29th & 30th March at 18:00-20:15 CET on Zoom (you will receive the link via email)
- Webinar 2: To empower parents to speak up for the rights of their children – May
- Webinar 3: To explore the health care measures that are being provided – June
In September, an international conference in Lisbon will present the end results:
- A Parents’ Manifesto – to raise awareness and underline the urgent need to address policies for the well-being of Trans* children and youth,
- Video Testimonials of parents sharing their experiences.
Will you join us?
Will you make your voice heard for the rights of Trans* children?
Will you help us to change the pace?
Register here to be sure to receive all the news:
The project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union